Sunday, April 03, 2005

Crazy Day!!!

Today was a crazy day! We got up and took Kiona back home, went to Faribault to celebrate Easter and Morgan's birthday with my family, came back up to the Cities and took Morgan to the Children's Theatre Company for her friend Emily's birthday party, Nathan went to Steve's and then I had to work at Bumper's. Whew! I'm tired. I can't wait until Wednesday -- my only day off in the next nine days.
Here are some pictures of our day on the farm in Faribault. Nathan raves about how well Grandma and Grandpa Karp hide the eggs! He'll never forget about the year he found an egg from the YEAR BEFORE!!! In fact, we found one again today -- looks like it had been run over by the lawnmower a couple times!


Morgan & Nathan and Morgan's Birthday Cake


Quick, make a wish!


Searching for eggs


The birthday girl finally pooped out!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home