Wednesday, April 13, 2005

P.S. I Love You

I worked Saturday and Sunday at Ebenezer and Monday at Bumpers. Had Tuesday off and ran a ton of errands. Off again today and got my hair done, played Bingo with my friend Kris (she won twice -- glad we split winnings!), cleaned my kitchen and bathrooms, watched Napolean Dynomite with the kids (odd movie, that was!) and tonight John and I went to see Sahara with Matthew McConaughey and Penélope Cruz -- based on the book by Clive Cussler. We called it an early night as he had been up since 3 a.m. and flew back from New York today. I stopped for Chinese on the way home and then finished my latest book. It's an awesome book, by the way! I hear they're making it into a movie. It's about a young widow that finds out her husband left her 10 messages each to be openend one at a time and each a month apart. Will have to bring a full box of tissues to this one!

Book

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home