Friday, April 15, 2005

Weekend's a comin'

First of all, I forgot to mention that the Vikings schedule came out Wednesday. We only have one night game and that's against the . . . gulp . . . Packers! All the other games are at noon. Sorry, but I love watching night games. Oh, well.

My horoscope today said that I'm feeling like my old self again. Interesting, 'cause I was crabby all day -- not for any particular reason, just crabby. So, the kids and I went to Ciatti's. I had crab claws -- Morgan had to point out how fitting it was for me since I was "crabby!" We drew pictures of our best friends on the paper tablecloth!

The kids want to rearrange their rooms this weekend. Yeah, that'll just take a few minutes, right mom? I told them, fine, but we were CLEANING at the same time and THROWING OUT OLD THINGS also. Nathan wants to put his desk in the middle of his room so this will be real interesting.

Saturday Nathan's Boy Scout Troop is cleaning up Cliff-Phen park. It's Burnsville's neighborhood clean-up day and this is a project we've done now for the last two years.

Then I work Sunday p.m. at Bumper's and back at it again Monday a.m.

1 Comments:

At 7:26 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Another blog entry please...it's been 10+ days. How ya been??

 

Post a Comment

<< Home