Monday, May 09, 2005

In Between Jobs

Today was my last day off before I start my job at Quello Clinic. I have orientation tomorrow in Bloomington.

I spent the day running errands and putsing on my computer. I signed up for the do no call list. It's the list you can put your phone number on so that solicitors don't call you anymore. I am so sick of my phone ringing and having it be people asking me if I need a new roof, new siding or to refinance my mortgage. Since I have none of those, I rarely answer my land line when I'm home. Any of you interested in signing up for this, you can do it on-line at http://www.donotcall.gov. It takes about a day to be effective.

I also had lunch with Morgan and two of her friends today -- Kiona and Karli. I had lunch with Nathan and his friends J.D. and Trevor last Tuesday.

Last Wednesday I went to a store called Sea of Beads in Lakeville. They offer free classes for beginner jewelry makers. I made two pairs of earrings and one bracelet. All I had to do was buy the materials for it -- under $30 for my items. This is a set of earrings and matching bracelet that I made.

Jewelry

The other set of earrings are a set of five swarovski crystals in a rainbow theme.

1 Comments:

At 9:18 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Ah ha. I'm glad to see you found your earrings! Good luck tomorrow!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home