Saturday, May 07, 2005

O.k. I know it's been a while since I updated my blog, but a lot's been going on. I quit Ebenezer and most of my Bumper's shifts (all but every-other Sunday day) and got a full-time job as an LPN at Quello Clinic. I start on Tuesday, May 10. No weekends, no holidays and other than every Tuesday until 7:30, no nights!

I've been looking at houses -- it's time for me to buy! I haven't yet found the perfect one . . .

I made the mistake of celebrating my last Friday at Bumper's a little too much last night. Have been running on slo-mo all day but did manage to finish a FNS purse for my friend Tammy. She's going to give it to her mom for Mother's Day.

John is coming over for dinner and to watch the NASCAR race, so I'm off to make roasted chicken, baked asparagus and cheesy hashbrowns. He's bringing cheesecake for dessert! YUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will update more soon, but wanted to let you all know that no, I haven't dropped off the face of the earth!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home