Tuesday, August 16, 2005


Crazy Squirrel Guy

We have this crazy squirrel that loves to come up to the back patio door. He's digging for something in my mat, but I haven't figured out yet what's so yummy! He's done it numerous times and he looks right at the kids and I and then runs away!

It was a beautiful weekend -- Saturday we went shopping for school clothes. Sunday I got some yard work done and brought it a bunch more boxes to be put away from the move. Yesterday I took the day off to golf in the Burnsville Lions Club golf tournament. My teammates, Matty, T-Bone and Dallas, and I had a good time. We won a gift certificate for the golf course and I won a door price for Ciatti's . . . mmm . . . I took the kids there for dinner since it's one of my favorite places to eat!

1 Comments:

At 8:01 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Boo to spammers.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home