Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Flip-Flops


Flip Flops

I made these flip-flops when I was up north at my friends Annette's cabin up on Stuart Lake near Brandon, MN. We had a great weekend (not this last weekend, but the weekend before). We tubed, floated, played water badmitton, read, ate and played twenty questions with her sister and brother-in-law. Annette's two nieces were also there. These flip-flops worked up quickly with fun fur and they match my swimsuit! They're fun to wear and were the envy of all the girls!


Tubing

Here's Annette's niece, Zoe and I tubing. We had a blast!

I posted a pic of the new house on 8/3/05 -- I had to add the entry out of order. Check it out!

P.S. I noticed that the date is wrong on my camera . . . will have to fix that one!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home