Wednesday, August 31, 2005

My Two Turkeys

Sorry for the lack of posts lately. This last few weeks have been crazy! Friday night I went out with a friend, Saturday I went to the Renaissance with Annette and enjoyed a few comedy acts and checking out the crafters. Sunday I stopped in Faribault at mom & dad's farm and picked up some great fresh veggies (thanks!) and went shopping for the final school clothes for the kids. Monday the kids and I went to the State Fair with my friend Angela and yesterday I worked until 8:30.

There was so much to see at the Fair! The kids don't have day care all this week so I decided to take Monday and today off to spend some time with them before they go back to school. The kids had their open house at school today so we brought in all their supplies, met their teachers and found their classrooms. I'm happy with the teachers they each have this year. Here's a pic from the State Fair. . .

My Two Turkeys

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home