Monday, September 19, 2005

Weekend Update

I have been ignoring my blog. After the water heater cracked last week and got my basement all wet, I spent the rest of the week getting ready for my housewarming party. It was fun. I think everyone had a good time. I made too much food and bought too much beer. Oh, well. It was a beautiful night for a bonfire. I forgot to take pictures. Ooops!

Saturday night Rose, Bob & I went out to dinner at Macaroni Grill. Food was good and the company was fantastic!

Sunday I watched the Vikings game -- they stunk. Cleaned up a bit and went out to dinner with a friend . . . hmmmmmmm . . .

The kids went up to Lake Namakagon with Steve & Sandy this weekend. They had a good time swimming and golfing.

It's fundraising time for school and the Boy Scouts. Nathan has wreaths and garlands for sale again this year and both kids have wrapping paper. You can check out the wrapping paper at www.innisbrook.com if you want to browse. Our school is #101106. I don't want to bug people. They have some really cute stuff this year, though.

Oh, and I've quit smoking. It's been three days. I'm trying to picture myself as a non-smoker, which is what I've been for most of my life anyway. Nasty habit that I picked up working at the bar and it's about darn time I quit! I'm a nurse for crying out loud, I should know better!

1 Comments:

At 7:57 PM, Blogger Sharon said...

Congrats on quitting smoking!! Wish my son and son-law would.

Macaroni Grill, one of my favorite places to eat. I was so happy to find one when I came to help out my Mother.

Sharon

 

Post a Comment

<< Home