Sunday, October 02, 2005

Faerie House

 

This is my new faerie house that I bought at the RenFest this year. I love faerie houses but they're a little on the spendy side. This is my second faerie house and it's in my front garden right in front of my sedum. The sedum blooms a red-copper color and looks great with the copper colored faerie house in front of it!

My kids have spent most of the weekend with play dates -- we have had additional children with us all weekend. I need to put the kibosh on this one -- quickly! Yesterday we went to Faribault to harvest our pumpkins. I forgot my camera so I have no pictures to share. Then we went to my sister and brother-in-laws for a bonfire. Didn't stay long -- unruly children prevailed!

My October knitting goals:

1. Finish my "Walk in the Woods" sweater
2. Finish a belt I'm making out of ladder yarn
3. Knit a Vikings hat
4. Make two eight hour baby afghans
5. Work on the "Play Time" baby blanket I started a while ago

P.S. Carrie -- I got a kick out of the "Free Mullet Removal" sign you have a snapshot of on your blog! Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 7:13 AM, Blogger Carrie said...

Oh gosh...you'd better get knitting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home