Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

I've had a great Christmas and it's hard to believe it's almost over for another year. The kids and I were able to spend yesterday afternoon with Sue, Steve, Carrie and Kyle. We had a good time opening gifts, eating food and chatting. The kids and I then came home and had our little Christmas here and then went to bed to wait for Santa. He came about 2:00 this a.m. and boy, did he have a hard time eating 8 carrots, about 5 cookies and a glass of milk in the middle of the night! He was kind to us, though, and we had fun opening Santa gifts this a.m. and eating cinnamon rolls. Steve has the kids this afternoon and I believe they are having a traditional turkey dinner -- I must be hungry. I keep talking about food!

I received a call from the folks in Hawaii and they are enjoying a nice warm day with fresh bananas and relaxation. Mele Kalikimaka!!!

I'm off to make seafood enchiladas -- have a new recipe! Have a great rest of your Christmas everyone! May you have received everything you wanted, made good memories with your friends and family and will Santa please bring the Vikings a win?????

 
 Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home