Sunday, January 01, 2006

Carrie's Christmas Present

 
 Posted by Picasa

This is Carrie's Christmas present. It's going to be a felted needle-case for her knitting needles. I know, I'm not done yet and Christmas is over, but I ran into some trouble. I'm half done and running out of green yarn. It's supposed to use two balls for the whole thing and I'll need twice that. I checked with the magazine that the pattern came from and they don't have any updates to the pattern. I also checked the local yarn shop and they are out of that color green. Onto Plan D. I'm going to switch colors to the hot pink and make it a two-tone needle case. I'll post a pic again when it's complete.

P.S. Thanks, Carrie, for putting the buttons back on my blog!

1 Comments:

At 7:35 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

I love the colors!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home