Saturday, January 14, 2006

Weekly Update . . .

This last week Morgan was "Special Person" in her class.  
 Posted by Picasa Steve, Sandy and I went to her class Friday and watched as she presented pictures of her from birth-to-now to her classmates and answered questions. We then joined her for lunch.

Nathan is reading Eragon (did I spell that right) and really enjoying it. He's been reading it every night!

It was a slow week for me at work. Dr. Jones was hospital doc so I "floated" a couple days and worked with some other providers the other days.

Today, I've been putting away Christmas decorations, doing laundry, trying to sneak a bit of the playoff-game in and preparing for company tonight -- the menu? Linguine with white clam sauce (one of my favs), ceaser salad, bread, wine, and tiramisu cheesecake. Yum, yum!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home