Sunday, March 26, 2006

I've been Tagged

Seven things to do before I die:
1. Finish all my knitting, sewing, quilting projects
2. Travel to all of the states in the union
3. Get my RN degree
4. Fall in love and stay there
5. Win the lottery
6. Declutter
7. Go on a cruise

Seven Things I cannot do:
1. Whistle with my fingers
2. Play the tuba
3. Apply makeup correctly
4. Sing on key
5. Spend a whole day at home without turning on the TV
6. Drink tequila
7. Eat pickled herring

Seven Things that attract me to my mate:
1. I don't have a mate, mate!

Seven Books I love:
1. P.S. I Love You by Cecelia Ahern
2. Gerald's Game by Stephen King
3. Winter Prey by James Sandford
4. Into Thin Air by Jon Krakauer
5. My Friend Leonard by James Frey
6. Nathan's Baby Book
7. Morgan's Baby Book

Seven Things I say:
1. 'hey there'
2. 'do you take any medications?'
3. 'sweet dreams, sweet dreams, sweet dreams, sweet dreams, sweet dreams'
4. 'I love you more no rainbow block backs one count one enter'
5. 'Are you serious?'
6. 'Hi, my name's Mary'
7. 'how was that for you?'

Seven Movies I've Loved:
1. Serendipity
2. Must Love Dogs
3. Pirates of the Carribean
4. Shrek I & II
5. Pulp Fiction
6. Crash
7. Superstar

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home