Sunday, March 12, 2006

Thunder Snow

Today's forecast is for "thunder snow." Huh?

I went to a greek festival last night with my friends Annette & Jimmy. What a blast! The food was awesome -- catered by "It's Greek to Me," the dancing was very entertaining and the people I met were friendly and nice. I love my greek friends!

Friday night a group of us from work went out to Friday's for happy hour -- one of our nurse's, Gloria, is getting a new knee tomorrow morning so we went out one last time before she's out on leave.

Nathan went to the high school hockey tournament with Grandpa Quiggle Friday night. He had a good time -- they went to a "fancy restaurant," the hockey game and then Nathan stayed at his house! What a fun night for him!

This week -- Monday night's quiet, Tuesday night is a work dinner, Wednesday night is ice skating for Morgan and Thursday night is CPR training for mom. Next weekend will be here before I know it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home