Saturday, April 29, 2006

Grass

 

In celebration of spring and since I had to mow my lawn this week for the first time this year, I thought I'd post a picture of something green! These are chives that I grow in my front yard -- I also have rosemary. I use them for cooking. Last year I had basil (thanks mom & dad) and I'll probably get some again this year since I used it more than the chives last year.

Today was gloomy -- it's supposed to rain until Tuesday so I spent the day organizing papers (finally!), making homemade chicken & dumpling soup and bread (o.k. I cheated with the bread machine) and just putzing around the house. Tomorrow is piano lessons and I'm probably going to make the cookies that I never got around to doing today. Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home