Wednesday, April 05, 2006

What's new

O.k. -- better update on the weekend. Morgan & I took a visit to the ER Friday night. She was hit in the eye with a ball at PK on Friday and she said her eye was sensitive to light and her vision was blurry. So, on hold went the plans to go to Faribault to see the folks and off to the ER for a 2-hour wait we went. Eye's fine.

Faribault on Saturday for lunch . . . Club Libby L*u for Morgan's party in the afternoon . . . Sunday was a birthday party for Morgan's friend Emily at the bowling alley -- it was a lot of fun -- and it was someone else's kids' party!

Nathan didn't feel well on Monday -- sore throat, stuffy nose, headache, ear pain -- and since the kids are rarely sick (knock on wood), I kept him home. Monday p.m. out to dinner with a friend and Tuesday night was the usual night at home with homework, dinner, laundry, etc.

Tonight was Morgan's last skating lesson. She passed to advanced beginners and wants to take lessons again this summer . . .

And sorry about the blogging faux pas -- I went back and updated from last Saturday with pictures. I went back to a my blog from last year -- hey, I still haven't finished the project I blogged on April 2! Ooops!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home