Thursday, June 01, 2006

Bet you thought I fell off the face of the earth . . .

Ha! I didn't, but Carrie, I bet you've taken me off your bloglist! :0 I've just been crazy busy and haven't had a chance to do my blog.

What's happened in the last month:

Morgan got an expander. . .
  Posted by Picasa OUCH!!!

We got a puppy and have been diligently potty training . . .
  Posted by Picasa
The little guy's name is Rocky a.k.a. "Rockstar." We picked him up last Saturday at a friend's brother's farm.

Went to the zoo for Mother's Day . . .
  Posted by Picasa

We went to Minnehaha Falls for Memorial Day . . .
  Posted by Picasa

Walked the AIDS Walk (6.2 miles). I went with my sister, Rose, and my two cousins Dayna and Lynn.

I've mowed my lawn at least 3 times and was hit by shrapnel last night (I'm okay, but my ankle is sure going to be pretty in a few days!)
Spent an afternoon getting to know my neighbors and their two kids
Getting the kids ready for the end of school and planning the summer activities -- 5 more days left and I'll have a 4th & 5th grader!

I'm sure there's more but I can't think of anything else right now

Going to Girl Scout camp this Saturday with Morgan -- overnight -- will update with pics -- if I remember to bring my camera! :-)

3 Comments:

At 2:39 PM, Blogger renee said...

Such a cute puppy!! I was at Minnehaha Falls last weekend too!

 
At 9:17 PM, Blogger Carrie said...

Nope, you're not off the list. You're a permanent member. ;-)
A puppy...whew, that's a lot of work. Worth it though.

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a cute puppy! Glad to hear your alive and well though.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home